Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is over!!

Hey everybody...Christmas 2009 is over! How many of you are overjoyed? I know I am. Put your hands up and give a big Ho, Ho, Ho!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I love the Christmas season. I love hearing sermons about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, sharing gifts with loved ones and watching the children scramble with bated breath to see if they got what they asked for. This year I have to give shout out to Half.com (for the dvd collection) and Game Stop (for the DS collection). My two Divas wrote their short lists early and were able to receive just about everything on it. But I'm glad it's over. With it comes too much stress. What to get the mother who has everything or the son who wants nothing (gotta love 'em - go Les). It was a hard task as it is every year but I must bid it adieu! Au Revoir, Christmas 09'.

I vow this year to start and finish my Christmas shopping before the end of June. I mean it. I'm not going to wait until the last minute to buy my gifts and I will be done long before anyone I know. Come on now.....you know although Sistas get the job done, we are known for taking our time with just about everything. But not me, not this year. A new year a new me. Pray for me yall!! SMILE.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and I will post again to wish you a special New Year!

Lovin' You is easy,


J

No comments:

Post a Comment