Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back In It

It's been a while since I have posted a message. I used the many things going on in life as excuses for jotting down thoughts but no more.  I am here and I am jotting!! :)

Life......what in the world is it all about?  Husbands and children, jobs and schedules, is that all there is?  We all want to know what are we supposed to do and we can spend a lifetime asking others or seeking the answers outside of ourselves. That is the challenge and I think challenges are a good thing. Find out what it is beyond the love and security of family that makes you smile. Is it writing (or jotting) down your thoughts? Is it sharing a moment with a friend? Is it a warm bath? Is it interior design or renovating a home?  Find out what things in life make you happy and live in those things. Use those details and joys to bring out a better you.  It may take others some time to get use to you giving a part of yourself to something for yourself , but what kind of life do you have if your not enjoying it?

Go out and live in your joy and I am certain the outcome will be a better you!!

Lovin' you is easy,


J

No comments:

Post a Comment