Friday, June 15, 2012

Sisterhood



Loving, Supportive. Empowering. Friend. Just there!!  That's what sisterhood is to me. I almost forgot how important it is to let your Sistas know you love them. How could I be so silly. I cherish the feeling of knowing that I'm truly loved and cherished by my girls.  So this message is to all my Sistas.  MUAH!!!

I love you....busy schedules, hectic days, tears and smiles, I love you!

Afros, curls, locs, braids, perms, weaves and wigs. You are da bomb, struttin' in your heels or chillin' in your kicks. I love you!

Although sometimes weeks go by and we don't talk, please remember you are always in my thoughts. I love you!

I smile at the thought of you and giggle at our past, remembering the days long ago when we shared double dutch dreams and growing up too fast.  (BIG CHEESY GRIN) I love you!

Sharing ideas, thoughts, hopes and listening, listening, listening....my Sista, your dope...LOL!! I love you! 

Challenges, struggles, pain and anguish. The emotional rollercoaster that we call life sometimes get in the way, but my Sista my "couch" is here for you to crash on any day. I love you!

Know that I'm here, know that I care, know that I will give it to you straight from the hip. Cause your my Sista...and that is it.

I LOVE YOU!!  Don't let a day go by thinking otherwise..... MY SISTA'S I LOVE YOU!!

SMILE 

Lovin' you is easy  :)


J

No comments:

Post a Comment